Conditions of Use
Please ensure all goods have been delivered before your bathroom fitter begins work, to avoid unnessacary extra installation charges.
- If you access the Bathroom Supplies Online Web Site you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and the disclaimers and exclusions contained in them are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Any disputes shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit.
- The content of this web site is directed solely at those who access the site from the United Kingdom. Bathroom Supplies Online makes no representation that any service or product referred to in this web site is available or otherwise suitable for use outside of the United Kingdom.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on this site from time to time.
- Access to the site may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- The copyright in the material contained in the Bathroom Supplies Online Web Site or the , together with the web site design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) belongs to Bathroom Supplies Online. All rights reserved.
- None of this material may be reproduced without our written permission.
- You may, however, download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing.
- Bathroom Supplies Online shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website, except to the extent stated in the terms and conditions of sale (where applicable) and to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- Bathroom Supplies Online has made every effort to ensure the accuracy and currency of all information contained in this web site, but can accept no responsibility for any loss or inconvenience sustained by you as a result of acting on the information provided. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by applicable law, and subject to the terms and conditions of sale, Bathroom Supplies Online disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained in this web site.
- Links - Bathroom Supplies Online assumes no liability for the contents of any other web sites to which the Bathroom Supplies Online web site has links and shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on such hyper linked sites. Bathroom Supplies Online may not have control of such web sites. The inclusions of any hyperlinks to such other web sites does not mean that Bathroom Supplies Online endorses the material on such web sites or has any association with the owner thereof.
- Other products and company names mentioned on this website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners to which their own terms and conditions may apply.
- Any manufacturing problems, defects and inaccuracies after installation must be taken up with the manufacturer under there terms of warranty. Bathroom Supplies Online can not be responsible for inaccuracies or changes to product specifications.
- Bathroom Supplies Online cannot be held responsible for any damage occurred during or after installation. It is your responsibility as a customer to check and report any damaged item before installation has taken place on any of our products.
- We do not under any circumstances cover any extra installation costs incurred due to, delays in delivery or stock issues. The onus is on you to make sure all items are correct and in your possession before any installation work in undertaken.
- There is a maximum 7 day notification period for all returns. We will gladly accept any returns for products in original packaging (when un opened) where we are notified within the 7 day period after delivery.
- Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we dispatch the product(s) or commencement of the services that you ordered from us.
- Due to hygiene reasons we cannot except the return of ANY toilet seat that has been removed from the packaging. Any manufacturing defects after this time will have to be taken on by the manufacturer directly.
- All bath panels must be checked on delivery as they are none returnable after the 7 day period.
- Customers are responsible for all return collection costs. These are estimated at £20 for small items (accessories, taps, showers etc) and £60 for large items (toilets, basins, baths, shower enclosures etc) but are dependent on the collection location and product. Alternatively, products can be returned via your chosen courier at your cost back to our address.